POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can't install PoV 3.5b12!! : Can't install PoV 3.5b12!! Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:24:36 EDT (-0400)
  Can't install PoV 3.5b12!!
From: 25ct
Date: 14 Mar 2002 18:04:06
Message: <3c912c66@news.povray.org>
Hmmm.... not hp. For some reason PoV b12 keeps saying that it's expired already!

   Downloaded it twice tonight, thinking it was a broken download or something. Tried
repairing it and it brings up a dialogue box
that says I have older pvengine files than the current ones, "Do you want to replace
them with the older ones?" - said yes, said no,
to no avail on both counts.

   Cleared the whole lot out of my system, including the registry, restarted, fresh
install, restarted again, and.... expired!

     Is it me or is something wrong with the latest version?

       HELP!! :(

   ~Sad Steve~